If you purchase Seel Return Assurance for eligible items in your order, you can learn more about the Seel Return Assurance policy here. If you do not purchase Seel Return Assurance along with your order, the order is subject to the standard return policy.
We're confident you're going to love your new pre-loved designer handbag. If for some reason, it's not exactly what you hoped, we'll happily accept it back for MERCHANDISE CREDIT if your return matches the following conditions:
- You notify us within 4 days of receipt (inclusive of weekends) of receiving the item.
- The security tag remains intact & the bag/wallet unworn & in the same condition as when it left our possession.
- We receive the item back within 7 days
- Customers are responsible for return shipping fees and insurance. We recommend insuring the package upon its return. MCR is not responsible for returns that are lost in transit.
- FINAL SALE Items are NOT eligible for return, unless you purchase Seel Return Assurance.
If you’d like a full refund to your original payment method, we also offer Seel Return Assurance.
Seel only provides refunds to the original form of payment and does not provide returns for exchange or store credit.
You can purchase Seel Return Assurance at checkout if you want the option to return and receive a refund for eligible items. If Seel Return Assurance is not purchased for eligible items in your order, then your order is subject to the standard return policy. You can learn more about Seel Return Assurance and the Seel Return Assurance policy and return process here. You must follow these instructions to qualify if you purchase Seel Return Assurance for eligible items.
We ask that you please read the description very carefully, have a close look at the photos and note the size. We take great care in describing and photographing the bag. Please remember that our bags have been pre-owned and we are happy to answer any questions you may have!